The Gardens at Enys offer a unique, tranquil, unspoilt and relaxing experience, with a wide variety of different garden vistas.
Within the 30 acre gardens, lie the open meadow known as Parc Lye, where the spring show of bluebells is breath taking; the ponds, where the waterwheel can be found; the flower garden, which is gradually being restored to its former glory; a New Zealand garden, which reflects J.D. Enys’s plant hunting interests and many woodland areas, which showcase different types of planting including many remarkable trees.
Enys House itself is open to the public for events such as; Enys Art Exhibition, Craft Fair and Food Jam. The house is also available to hire for wedding receptions, parties, and photoshoots.
Enys also hosts many events throughout the year, here's a list to pop in your diary...
- Bluebell Festival: May 5th - May 13th
- Enys Art Exhibition: May 5th - May 7th
- Enys in Wonderland - Fantasical Craft Fair: May 12th - May 13th
- Food Jam 2018: July 7th - July 8th
- Charitable Bee Fayre: August 11th - August 12th
- Miracle Theatre - Adaptation of Chekhov's 'The Cherry Orchard': August 23rd - August 25th
More information on Enys events can be found here.
Enys Gardens, St Gluvias, Penryn TR10 9LB