Christmas Cover Competition
We’re looking for a ‘wow’ image for our Christmas issue of Cornwall Living magazine. Do you fancy your chances at getting an image on the cover? Then we would love to hear from you!
Simply post a comment on our pinned Facebook post with the image that you think would shine bright on the front of December’s Cornwall Living magazine and we’ll pick our favourite.
As well as a published photograph, the winner will also receive a 2019 Cornwall Living calendar full of stunning scenic photography, a feature on our social media platforms and, of course, a copy of the magazine with your image!
Here are a few tips and ideas of what we’ll be looking for:
– The image should encompass Cornwall at Christmas time, it could be a blanket of snow in the countryside, a cold Christmas morning swim in Santa hats, sledging down hills, a winter walk on the beach, a hot cup of coffee by the fire overlooking the sea, the twinkling lights of a Christmas market, and so on – whatever comes to your mind when you think of Christmas in Cornwall.
– The image should preferably be in portrait, or if not, should be able to be sized to fit a portrait cover (i.e. main focus of the image to fit and high-res enough to be re-sized).
– The image should be high-resolution -minimum 5mb (unfortunately images taken on a phone won’t be of a high enough quality but you are welcome to submit a low res version of your image in the comments for entry).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By submitting the image you agree that it can be used on the cover and/or within Cornwall Living magazine.
- The image will always be credited to you.
- By commenting with your image within this post, you agree to submit a high-res version of the image for use within the magazine.
- The winning image will be featured in issue 80 of Cornwall Living, if for any reason a different cover image is chosen and we cannot feature the winning image, the winning image will still be featured within the magazine – we will inform the winner.
- You are welcome to enter the competition as many times as you like with as many different images as you like.
- This competition is open internationally, but should only feature images of Cornwall.
- The image submitted must be your own and you must be able to give permissions for us to use the image within Cornwall Living magazine and on the Cornwall Living website, along with our social media platforms.
- The winner will be selected and contacted via Facebook .
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.